New York, 06 October 2021 – Reports and Data published its latest report titled “Atherectomy Market By type (squamous cell carcinoma, large cell carcinoma, adenocarcinoma), by application (surgery, radiology, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted drug therapy) and by end use, forecast to 2028.
Download sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1683
Growing demand for minimally invasive atherectomy procedures, favorable medical reimbursements, and continuous technological developments are some of the key factors driving the growth of the market
According to Reports and Data, the global atherectomy market size was $ 1.30 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 2.01 billion in 2028 and record CAGR revenue of 6.4% during the period. forecast, 2021-2028.
Drivers, constraints and opportunities
Atherectomy is a minimally invasive technique for removing plaque from blood vessels. Removing the plaque widens the artery, allowing more blood to flow freely to the heart muscles. The plaque is shaved or vaporized during an atherectomy with a tiny rotating laser or blades at the end of a catheter. Peripheral artery disease and coronary heart disease are treated with this treatment. Patients with very hard plaque or those who have had angioplasty and stents in the past but still have plaque restricting blood flow may benefit from surgical atherectomy.
Ongoing R&D activities and technological advancements in the healthcare industry along with favorable government regulations are factors that are expected to positively impact the revenue growth of the market during the forecast period. In addition, the growing awareness of atherectomy, increasing cases of peripheral arterial disease, and increasing popularity of minimally invasive procedures are other key factors contributing to the market revenue growth.
However, the risks associated with atherectomy treatments, the strict regulatory framework and the high cost of the treatment are major factors which are expected to restrain the revenue growth of the global atherectomy market during the forecast period.
COVID-19 impact assessment
- Social distancing and restrictions have severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Closures have caused disruption in transportation and logistics
- Globally affected manufacturing and mining operations
- Took a toll on the economy of various countries
- Caused a sudden and drastic slowdown in economic activity
- Agriculture, fishing, dairy and other disrupted sectors
- Caused job loss and financial crisis
- The impacts on supply have worsened further due to the drop in disposable income
- The emergence of variants continues to cause concern and impact normal routines
To learn more about the @ report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/atherectomy-market
Type of excision to take into account the largest share of income:
The excisional segment (also known as directional atherectomy) is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global market during the forecast period attributed to improved efficiency, low treatment cost and decrease the risk of dissection and neointimal hyperplasia.
The Peripheral Artery Disease segment will dominate other application segments:
Peripheral arterial disease segment is expected to dominate other application segments during the forecast period, due to technological advancements in the treatment of PVD and the increasing availability of medical reimbursements for peripheral atherectomy procedures.
North America represents a significant share of revenues:
North America is expected to account for a significantly large share of revenue over the forecast period due to ongoing technological advancements in the healthcare system that facilitate access to atherectomy, increasing number of patients suffering from diseases peripheral arterial (PAD) and the availability of government financial aid. .
Asia-Pacific leads in terms of revenue CAGR:
Asia-Pacific market revenue is expected to increase at a robust revenue CAGR during the forecast period attributed to the expansion of R&D activities, rapid urbanization, growing popularity of Minimal Intrusive Treatments, and advancements. technological advances in medical treatments. In addition, the rapid developments in healthcare infrastructure especially in emerging economies (like India and China) where hospitalizations are on a large scale are driving the revenue growth of the APAC market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1683
The main companies in the market include:
- Phillips Health
- Bayer AG
- BARD Peripheral Vascular Inc.
- Boston scientist
- Cardiovascular Systems Inc.
- Avinger Inc.
Market segmentation :
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global atherectomy market on the basis of type, application, end use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: billion USD; 2020-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Diseases of the peripheral arteries
- Coronary artery disease
- Neurovascular disease
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Ambulatory care centers
- Medical research institutes
- Cardiac catheterization laboratory
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- The rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the MEA
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1683
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- Reports include historical (2018-2020) and forecast (2021-2028) data points, revenue and CAGR in tabular, figure and graph form, with detailed and qualitative written information supporting each. .
- The revenue breakdown is provided for each segment in these formats for the world, region and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains information on growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, suppliers / distributors, and other players and the global market.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can help in many ways and provide a better understanding of the strategies deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors. that improve a company’s sales or can provide ideas for focusing on merger and acquisition as a strategy or entering into strategic agreements or joint ventures, etc.
- The report contains the profiles of the major companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographic scope, market footprint, corporate headquarters, growth rate, recent developments, product / service. , their expansion strategies, their investments in expansion, etc.
Similar research reports by reports and data from Pharmaceutical and healthcare industry:
Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market Size, sharing and analysis, by types (CLIA method, ELISA method, others), by application (screening, post-treatment surveillance), by region, forecast to 2027 Download the PDF brochure
Spectrometer Market Size, Sharing & Analysis, By Types (Mass Spectrometry, Atomic Spectrometry, Molecular Spectrometry), By Application (Residential, Commercial), By Region, Forecast To 2027 Download the PDF brochure
Artificial Tears Market Size, partition and analysis, by product type (cellulose derivative, glycerin derivative, oil-based emulsion tears, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol-based tears), by method of administration (eye drops , Ointments), By Application (Dry Eye Treatment, Contact Lens Moisture), By Region, Forecast To 2027 Download the PDF brochure
Patient Temperature Management Devices Market Analysis by Product Type (Patient Warming Systems, Convection Warming Systems, Intravascular Warming Systems, Surface Warming Systems), By Application (Perioperative Care, Acute Care, Neonatal Care, Others), By User final (surgical centers, emergency care units, ambulatory care sites), and by region, forecast until 2027 Download the PDF brochure
About reports and data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research ensuring relevant and factual research across many industries including healthcare, touch points, chemicals, products and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise. Our industry experience and our ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem gives our clients the opportunity to gain an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the latest press release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-atherectomy-market