New York, October 07, 2021 – Reports and Data published its latest report titled ” kidney function testing market, By product (gauges, reagents, disposables), by type of test (urine tests, urine protein tests, creatinine clearance tests, microalbumin tests, urine analysis, blood tests, serum creatinine tests, others), by end-use (hospitals and clinics, outpatient surgical centers, diagnostic laboratories, laboratories and research institutes, other) and region – Global forecast to 2028 “
Rising incidence of type 2 diabetes and kidney disorders such as glomerulonephritis is one of the key factors driving the market revenue growth
Download sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1448
According to Reports and Data, the global renal function testing market size was $ 746 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 1.2 billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period, 2021. -2028.
Factors, constraints and opportunities:
The revenue growth of the global renal function tests market is mainly attributed to the growth of the geriatric population, the increasing incidence of type 2 diabetes, the increasing trend of alcoholism and the increasing prevalence of the disease. obesity, hypertension and other lifestyle-induced diseases. Increased number of kidney failure and disease including kidney stones, acute kidney failure and glomerulonephritis, increasing risk of acute kidney injury (AKI) and chronic kidney disease (CRF) in COVID-19 patients , increased research and development for advanced kidney function tests and analyzes, and growing initiatives by governments and health organizations to raise awareness about kidney health and disorders are other factors creating lucrative growth opportunities for the global renal function testing market.
Regulatory approvals and the commercialization of numerous kidney diagnostics and treatments over the past year have resulted in significant growth in the global market. For example, in March 2020, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) approved the new PD-L1 inhibitor – which is co-developed by Pfizer Inc. and Merck – indicated for the treatment of patients with renal cell carcinoma (RCC) .
COVID-19 impact assessment
- Social distancing and restrictions have severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Closures have caused disruption in transportation and logistics
- Globally affected manufacturing and mining operations
- Took a toll on the economy of various countries
- Caused a sudden and drastic slowdown in economic activity
- Agriculture, fishing, dairy and other disrupted sectors
- Caused job loss and financial crisis
- The impacts on supply have worsened further due to the drop in disposable income
- The emergence of variants continues to cause concern and impact normal routines
Urine testing segment to account for fastest revenue CAGR:
On the basis of test type, urine testing segment is expected to register the fastest revenue growth rate during the forecast period due to many favorable factors. The increase in the prevalence of urinary tract infections (UTIs), kidney stones, diabetes and high blood pressure, the increase in urine test volumes and the development of the diagnosis of kidney disease at the point of service are among the main factors driving the growth of this segment.
To learn more about the @ report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/kidney-function-tests-market
The hospital segment dominated other end-use segments in 2020:
On the basis of end use, the hospital segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2020. The growth of this segment is mainly attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic kidney disease, increasing rate of visits and admissions to hospital, increased awareness of kidney health and rapid adoption. advanced diagnostics and tools for detection of kidney disease.
North America accounted for a significantly significant share of revenue in 2020:
Among the regional markets, the North American kidney function testing market was the most dominant in terms of revenue share in 2020. Increasing prevalence of chronic and acute kidney disease, growing burden of lifestyle-induced diseases such as diabetes, obesity and hypertension, increased government initiatives to raise awareness of chronic kidney disease and its treatment, as well as increased spending on people’s health are major factors driving the growth of chronic kidney disease. North American market revenues.
The main companies in the market include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Jude Medical
- Beckman coulter
- Siemens Health GmbH,
- Medical cook, Baxter
- Yourgene Health
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1448
Market segmentation :
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global renal function tests market on the basis of product, test type, end use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
Outlook Test Type (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Urine tests
- Urinary protein tests
- Creatinine clearance tests
- Microalbumin tests
- Urine analysis
- Blood tests
- Serum creatinine tests
- Glomerular filtration rate tests
- Blood urea nitrogen tests
- Renal biopsy
- CT scan
- Dilution and concentration tests
- Clearance tests
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Hospitals and clinics
- Outpatient surgical centers
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Laboratories and research institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- North America
- The rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the MEA
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1448
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- Reports include historical (2018-2020) and forecast (2021-2028) data points, revenue and CAGR in tabular, figure and graph form, with detailed and qualitative written information supporting each. .
- The revenue breakdown is provided for each segment in these formats for the world, region and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains information on growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, suppliers / distributors, and other players and the global market.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can help in many ways and provide a better understanding of the strategies deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors. that improve a company’s sales or can provide ideas for focusing on merger and acquisition as a strategy or entering into strategic agreements or joint ventures, etc.
- The report contains the profiles of the major companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographic scope, market footprint, corporate headquarters, growth rate, recent developments, product / service. , their expansion strategies, their investments in expansion, etc.
Similar research reports by reports and data from Pharmaceutical and healthcare industry:
Aberrometer market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Electronics, Others) By Application (Refractive Surgery, Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Surgery, Others) Forecast 2020 to 2027 Download the PDF brochure
Cardiac Drug Stents Market By Type (Bare Metal Stents (BMS), Drug Eluting Stents (DES), Bioabsorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS)), By End Use (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Cardiology Centers, Outpatient Surgical Centers and Others), and By Region 2028 Download the PDF brochure
Orthopedic Instruments Market Size, Share and Demand by Type (Sharp Instruments, Common Instruments, Bone Scissors), by Application (Arthroscopy, Soft Tissue Repair, Others) and by Region, Forecast to 2027 Download the PDF brochure
About reports and data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research ensuring relevant and factual research across many industries including healthcare, touch points, chemicals, products and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise. Our industry experience and our ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem gives our clients the opportunity to gain an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the latest press release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-kidney-function-test-market